Published: 5 years ago
The Co-Chairs Press Conference offers accredited media an opportunity to hear directly from the co-chairs about their expectations for meeting and their outlook for Africa.
· Akinwumi Ayodeji Adesina, President, African Development Bank (AfDB), Abidjan.
· Dominic Barton, Global Managing Director, McKinsey & Company, USA.
· Tony O. Elumelu, Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundation, Nigeria.
· Graça Machel, Founder, Foundation for Community Development (FDC), Mozambique.
· Tarek Sultan Al Essa, Chief Executive Officer and Vice-Chairman of the Board, Agility, Kuwait.
Moderated by Adrian Monck, Head of Foundations and Public Engagement, Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum.